DVC Group or Individual Proctoring
Test proctoring services are available for DVC (Desktop Video Conferencing) courses taught by Columbia State faculty.
Guidelines for Students:
- Your instructor will provide a schedule for required testing at the beginning of the semester.
- Read the Examinee Guidelines.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Online Registration Form (listed below) for available times. Tests will be given by appointment only. The Online Registration Form must be filled out a minimum of 24 hours before your requested appointment time. NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to make sure the exam is taken during the acceptable time period set forth by the Instructor.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
How to Apply:
STOP! Before registering online and to ensure that you are given the correct test, please provide the following information:
- Instructor's name
- Instructor's email
- Course Name and Number
- Name of Home Institution
Online registration form
Testing sessions are by appointment only.
Information for Faculty
- Tests must be delivered to Testing Services at least 3 days prior to testing including scan sheets.
- A Test Proctoring Cover Form containing information on administration and special instructions is required for each student. For access, please click Academic Proctoring Information Sheet.
- Students will be required to show a picture ID and will sign an in/out roster when tested. Students will also be required to schedule an appointment for proctoring according to the Online Education Proctoring guidelines for students listed above.
- You or someone you designate (must be a Columbia State employee) may pick up the test upon completion. Testing Services will notify you by e-mail when the test has been completed.
- Please contact Testing Services for any questions.