If you have a documented learning, emotional or physical disability you may be eligible to take your test with special accommodations. Testing Services provides special accommodations proctoring for students. Guidelines for Students:
How to Apply: STOP! Before registering online and to ensure that you are given the correct test, please provide the following information:
- Contact the Disabilities Services Office to get your accommodations approved.
- Inform your instructor of your approved accommodations. Your instructor will forward your exam to Testing Services.
- Read the Examinee Guidelines.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by contacting Testing Services at the campus nearest you or by emailing TestingServices@ColumbiaState.edu.
- Tests will be given by appointment only.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
- Instructor's name
- Instructor's email
- Course Name and Number
- Name of Home Instituion
Each campus schedules their own ADA Proctoring exams. Contact the campus nearest you if assistance with registering is needed. Cost: