Your projects are important to us and we will evaluate every request that is submitted and work with your department to strategically market your area while also working to fulfill the overall mission of Columbia State.
We are most effective when we know how the project came to be, why it is a priority for your department and how it fits with the overall strategic plan of the college. We would be happy to work with you during the planning process so that we can help identify avenues of communication and make the best use of resources to obtain the best result for you. Contact the Communications team to start the planning process!
To submit a request, log in using your PVT credentials here: https://columbiastate.inmotionnow.com
Types of Job Requests
- Web Change Request (Minor Changes) - please allow 24 hours
- Web Change Request (New Page) - please allow 48 hours
- Print Request - Internal (No Changes) - please allow 5 business days
We have a full color high-speed Xerox printer for official college print jobs. This machine is capable of doing full-color prints (non-bleed), duplexing and half-page fold options. Using this machine will help ensure that the quality of printing is consistent with Columbia State's overall brand. Please note: specialty publications and projects needing large quantities may need to be outsourced to a commercial printer for best results and/or cost effectiveness. External vendor production time will apply.
- Design Request (Minor Changes) - please allow 10 business days
Request to update existing collateral piece.
- News Release (Feature & Other) - please allow 10 business days PRIOR to the date the release should go to the media.
- News Release (Post-Release) - please submit your request 10 business days before your event.
The PR & Marketing department will send approved post-releases to the media within 48 hours of an event. The more information you can provide up front will better assist us in meeting this deadline.
- Minor Event Coverage - please give us two week notice. Digital signage, social media.
- Social Media Request - please give us one week notice
- Photography Request - please allow 10 business days
- Tablecloth Reservation - please reserve your tablecloths 10 business days in advance
- Promotional Products Request - please allow one-month advance notice for all promotional product orders.
A limited amount of promotional products may be on-hand. However, many requests will require a new order and vendor production and shipping time will apply. Please allow 10-14 business days for product production and 3-4 days shipping. Additional rush charges may apply on late orders.
Please keep in mind that new projects take the longest to complete because they require creative planning, design and production time.
- Extensive Changes to Existing Pieces - please allow 3 weeks minimum
- Design Request (New) - please contact the Director of PR & Marketing to establish the production timeline.
If you would like to develop a new brochure, flier or other types of marketing materials for your department, please call or email the Director of Public Relations & Marketing to set up a meeting to discuss your project needs.
- Event Coverage Request - please allow as much notice as possible for planning purposes. A minimum of 4 weeks lead time should be allowed for all event promotion.
This lead time will allow the department enough time to produce materials (digital signage, news releases, social media posts, etc.) and post via communication outlets 1-2 weeks prior to the event. For large and special events, more planning and promoting is required. Please submit special events as early as possible for better planning and outcomes. Consider adding a member of the PR & Marketing staff to your planning team.
- New Program Marketing - please contact the Director of PR & Marketing to establish the timeline.