ACT Test Prep
Registration is on a “first come” basis.
A firm registration deadline for each class is seven days previous to the first class meeting. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
There are no refunds after the first class meeting date whether or not you were in attendance.
*Please note that registering for this class does NOT register a student for the national exam. In order to do so, please go to www.actstudent.org
. ACT Test Prep Registration & Payment Instructions
Registration is easy! Step 1: Making an Account
- Go to http://registration.xenegrade.com/columbiastate to begin the registration process.
- Click the link “My Account” (in top right hand corner).
- Click the green box for “New Account” (at the bottom of the page).
- Enter your information that is required (denoted with a red asterisks) to set up your new account, and click on the “Submit” button.
Remember, you cannot purchase a course until you set up your account in the system. Step 2: Choosing Classes
- You will then click the “Search” button at the top of the page. That brings you back to the screen for course selection.
- Under the heading Program Search, click on the “ACT Exam Prep” link. You would then look down the list of ACT dates offered and select the date that you would like to attend by clicking once.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page, and click on the “Add to Cart” link.
You must pay with a credit card or debit card at the time of registration, or you will not be enrolled in the class. Step 3: Checkout/Paying for Classes
- Click on “Checkout” button. (This will take you to the “Payment Details” page.)
- Fill in the relevant credit or debit card information
- Click the green “Next Step” button.
- Review the details of your order to make sure you have selected the correct class, then click in the green “Place order” box. (DO NOT CLICK the “Back Button” or click the “Refresh” button in your Internet browser, or you may be charged more than once.)
- The “Check Out Complete” page will show the details of the completed transaction.
- An enrollment confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided.
Note that by creating an account and logging in, you may select multiple courses and check out at one time. Check back often as we add classes throughout the semester and the year.
If you don't find what you are looking for, if you cannot pay with a debit or credit card, or if you have any other questions, please call us at 931.540.2660.