Online Campus Proctoring
Test proctoring services are available for hybrid and internet courses taught by Columbia State faculty. Guidelines for Students:
How to Apply:
- Your instructor will provide a schedule for required testing at the beginning of the semester.
- Read the Examinee Guidelines.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Online Registration Form (listed below) for available times. Tests will be given by appointment only. The Online Registration Form must be filled out a minimum of 24 hours before your requested appointment time. NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to make sure the exam is taken during the acceptable time period set forth by the Instructor.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
Online registration form
Testing sessions are by appointment only. Cost: