Distance Education Proctoring
Test proctoring services are available for hybrid and internet courses taught by Columbia State faculty. Guidelines for Students:
How to Apply:
- Your instructor will provide a schedule for required testing at the beginning of the semester.
- Read the Examinee Guidelines.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Distance Education Online Proctoring Registration form for available times. Note: It is the student's responsibility to make sure the exam is taken during the acceptable time period set forth by the Instructor.
- Tests will be given by appointment only. Please call (931) 540-2821 or fill out the Distance Education Online Proctoring Registration form a minimum of 24 hours before your requested appointment time.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
Online registration form
For proctored exams on the Williamson County Campus please contact Gena Ryan: 615.790.5670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing sessions are by appointment only. Cost: