Columbia State is part of the Tennessee Board of Regents system, the seventh largest higher-ed system in the United States. We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Visit jobs.tbr.edu to review available positions for professional/administrative staff, clerical and support staff, and full-time faculty. All applications will be submitted online. To apply:
- Complete a Tennessee Board of Regents application form online. Each section of the application must be completed. Write "N/A" if not applicable or "no answer" to questions. Resumes may not be used to replace requested information on the application form.
- Along with your application, attach a current resume and cover letter in electronic format, expressing your interest in the position for which you are applying.
- All transcripts must be attached with the application if you have an electronic version. If not, hard copies of transcripts will be accepted via U.S. Mail. No other documents will be accepted unless they are submitted electronically. Official copies of transcripts are required if hired.
- All application materials must be submitted by the close of business (usually 4:15 p.m. CST) on the closing date.