Senator applications now available. CLICK HERE!
TWO STUDENTS from each campus (Columbia, Lawrence, Williamson, Lewisburg and Clifton) are needed to fill ten SGA senate seats. Senators will be student-elected in the fall at each campus. Applications are due September 8 by 4 p.m. to the Student Leadership Coordinator in the Jones Student Center, Columbia Campus, Office 144 (or email to SGA@ColumbiaState.edu).
SGA Senator Qualifications:
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Must be attending at least one class on the campus you'll be representing.
- SGA Senators take office in the fall and serve until the end of the academic year.
- Senators are student ambassadors that represent the students on their home campus to help make and shape important campus decisions.
- Senators also co-chair student activity boards on their campuses!
- Must be willing to dedicate time each week to Student Government.
Join the SGA Charger Activity Programming Board (CAB)
Interested in joining SGA but not wishing to hold an elected position? Students at every campus have the opportunity to be involved with SGA through the Charger Activity Programming Board! CAB members will plan and carry out fun events on their campus. The CAB at each campus will be co-chaired by their campus Senators.
For more information on SGA involvement or to sign up for your Charger Activity Board, please contact SGA Advisor Cady Denton at cdenton2@ColumbiaState.edu or 931.540.2836.
Share this Event: