Option 1 – Pay fees and confirm my enrollment online in myChargerNet.
- You must confirm you will attend if your bill shows your fees are paid in full or part by financial aid which include loans, grants, lottery scholarship, third party payments, or other awards.
- If you owe a balance after your financial aid award has been applied to your account you must pay the balance prior to the deadline.
Instructions for paying fees and confirming financial aid status in Self-Service.
Step 1: Log into myChargerNet and go to the Student tab
Step 2: Go to the Self-Service links, and click on Confirm and Pay
Step 3: Select the semester – Account detail for term will be displayed.
Step 4: Select Yes, I will attend during the (selected semester).
- If you owe a balance you will be taken to the online credit card payment option.
- If you do not owe a balance because your fees will be paid in full by financial aid you will receive a confirmation number. Please write this number down as proof that the confirmation process was successfully completed.
When looking at the account detail / confirmation page:
- If the account balance net of authorized financial aid is a positive number this means you owe money.
- If the account balance net of authorized financial aid is a negative number this means you will be receiving money from Columbia State.