All students have a faculty advisor assigned to them. To find your assigned advisor, select the "My Advisor" link under the “Student” TAB in your ChargerNet to see your primary advisor.
Educational decisions are ultimately the student's responsibility. However, it is important for every student to receive academic advising to ensure the best possible choices are made. New students must complete all admissions requirements, complete college orientation and meet with an advisor to register for classes. Students are responsible for:
- knowing the graduation requirements for their major
- obtaining requirements for transfer and graduation at the senior institution to which students plan to transfer
- making appointments with an advisor and keeping them
- knowing important dates such as changes to class schedules, deadlines, drop/withdrawal, etc.
- consulting with advisor or instructors for referrals to college resources when experiencing academic difficulty