Respiratory Care Program Application
All admission requirements, materials, and the interview must be completed before the May 1 application deadline. Selection into the Respiratory Care Program is competitive based on the application materials.
The application period is from January 1 to May 1 each year.
- Your college application must be on file in the Columbia State Admissions Office.
- Your high school transcript must be on file in the Columbia State Admissions Office.
- All college transcripts must be on file in the in the Columbia State Admissions Office.
- A copy of your college transcripts must be sent to:
- Respiratory Care Program Director
- Columbia State Community College
- 1665 Hampshire Pike
- Columbia, TN 38401
- Your ACT or placement test scores must be on file in the Columbia State Admissions Office.
- All applicable developmental requirements must be completed by the application deadline.
After submitting the program application, contact David Johnson, Program Director, by phone (931.540.2663) or email (rjohnson@ColumbiaState.edu) to schedule an interview.