It is our responsibility to ensure that every tax dollar that is spent towards marketing and public relations is spent wisely.
Your projects are important to us and we will evaluate every request that is submitted and work with your department to strategically market your area while also working to fulfill the overall mission of Columbia State.
We are most effective when we know how the project came to be, why it is a priority for your department and how it fits with the overall strategic plan of the college. We would be happy to work with you during the planning process so that we can help identify avenues of communication and make the best use of resources to obtain the best result for you. Contact the Marketing and Public Relations team to start the planning process!
To send the Marketing and Public Relations department a job request, please send a detailed email to Marketing@ColumbiaState.edu.
We have a full color high-speed Xerox printer for official college print jobs. This machine is capable of doing full-color prints (non-bleed), duplexing and half-page fold options. Using this machine will help ensure that the quality of printing is consistent with Columbia State's overall brand. Please note: specialty publications and projects needing large quantities may need to be outsourced to a commercial printer for best results and/or cost effectiveness.
Types of Job Requests
- Web Updates - please allow 24 hours
- Reprint Existing Piece (No Changes) - please allow 5 business days
- Reprint Existing Piece (Minor Changes) - please allow 10 business days
- Other Minor Requests - including news releases, digital signage and social media. Please allow 10 business days
Submit your request via email to Marketing@ColumbiaState.edu
- Extensive Changes to Existing Pieces - please allow 3 weeks minimum
- Create New Project - please allow as much notice as possible
- Event Planning - please allow as much notice as possible
- New Program Marketing - please allow as much notice as possible
If you would like to develop a new brochure, flier or other types of marketing materials for your department or have extensive changes to an existing piece, please call or email the Interim Director of Marketing and Public Relations
to set up a meeting to discuss your project needs.
We are happy to schedule time to develop the materials with you. Please keep in mind that new projects take the longest to complete because they require creative planning and design time. We need at least 3 weeks lead time for these types of projects.